Products - Ventilated Ceilings
A Great Alternative To Traditional Commercial Kitchen Canopies
Our Ventilated Ceilings are a made to measure solution for commercial kitchens. Where it’s not practical or environmentally possible to fit canopies, or in fact where a more aesthetic look is required Ventilated Ceilings are an excellent choice. They can be fitted in any commercial kitchen and can provide a spectacular visual appearance and create a bright and airy atmosphere to the room. Ventilated Ceilings cover the whole ceiling area of a kitchen removing the need for individual canopies.
Aesthetically very pleasing but more expensive than canopies they do become a financially viable option in kitchens that have several cooking areas and therefore need otherwise several canopies.
Why Ventilated Ceilings?
Where kitchens are exposed to the public it is becoming more of a requirement that ventilated ceilings are used and some of the reasons for this are –
- Minimises obstructions and provides an uncluttered and clean view of the kitchen work area.
- Increased safety factor
- Visually attractive
- Efficient use if high ceilings are available
- Increased fire integrity
- Increased extraction coverage improving working conditions.
- Suitable for complicated layouts
- can accommodate future kitchen layouts
- More economical extraction
- Easily maintained
- No unsightly discolouration of the ceilings
In addition to the ventilation the ceiling can be fitted with –
- Lighting Tracks and Lanes
- Blank Stainless Steel removable Panels
- Stainless steel
- Toughened glass